What Personal Information about Customers Does Skylights Roof Lanterns Collect?
We collect your personal information to provide and continually improve our services.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide us when placing orders or making enquiries. Please note that this information is stored only for our personal use, and not catered to any third party.
For What Purposes Does Skylights Roof Lanterns Process Your Personal Information?
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Services that we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse to protect the security of our customers. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to us processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop the processing of your data for that purpose.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. Skylights Roof Lanterns does not share your personal information with any third party. It is only for our business use.
How Secure Is Information about Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorised access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact our Customer Service team.
- If you don’t want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, you can unsubscribe from the list.
- The Help feature on most browsers and devices will tell you how to prevent your browser or device from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether.
- If you want to browse our websites anonymously, you may do so by disabling cookies on your browser.
- When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
Also, subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact our Customer Service team.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of our Services, for as long as it is required to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you.
If you have any more questions, please feel free to Contact Us.